04 October 2005

Word Verification or Rock Band?



Way back when, a friend of mine made me a "mix-tape." Boy, those were so much cooler to put together than a CD...at least you could record things right off the radio and pack every last inch of tape with sound!

Anywhoo....

One of the songs was by KMFDM. Does anyone remember this group? Why am I sharing this? Look at my word ver. from a comment today:
OK, I know it's not the same, but I must have transposed the letters in my mind at first glance.

What's next NKOTB???

3 comments:

Phats said...

I remember NKOTB
My blog buddy Nutty would wear their fanclub tshirt to school HAHA

Phats said...

Oh right that was Katina! my bad haha :)

Design Goddess said...

There's nothing wrong with admitting to wearing an NKOTB shirt.... (Just as long as it was years ago when they were popular and not yesterday!) OR attending 3 of their concerts....nothing wrong with that at all!

Back to the topic...I remember KMFDM, but I don't remember the song that kept screaming "KMFDM suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks" over and over. Not sure if it was them singing that they sucked, or if it was someone else saying that they thought KMFDM sucked. Who knows.