02 October 2005

Photos

Sorry - don't have my photos from the wedding uploaded yet... however, I do offer the two below, I found them recently and thought I'd share ...

The first, my first day of college, as we are getting ready to leave. Honestly, I thought I was packing for camp. I didn't take nearly as much as I needed - I guess it didn't hit me that I would be actually *living* there.

The second... my last day of college, all of the stuff packed into the same van for the return trip. Amazing what I amassed. (And I still have some of it!) I remember taking a photo of the van loaded up, but I don't know what happened to it.

7 comments:

Bat said...

nice bloggy too, thanks for stopping by mine

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

look at that friggin mess... i helped pile all that shite into a van after spending what 3 or 4 HOURS OF MY LIFE CLEANING YOUR STINKING APARTMENT!!!

Skiingred said...

But it was well worth it honey!

Phats said...

how long have you two been together?

Skiingred said...

Chad's response: Too damn long...

He he ..

Skii's response: Since 1994.... Married for 6 years... (I've already warned him about the Seven year itch!)

Design Goddess said...

better get some Caladryl!!! :)

You should have been just like me and had your parents tell you you can't go far away to college b/c you might want to come home some weekend. Which, I wouldn't have and I just wonder what would have happened if I had gone away to college. Oh well...guess I'll just have to wait until the time machine is invented so I can go back.

Phats said...

aww how sweet! I doubt chad would answer that.

I took at least that much if not more, but then again I never went home on the weekends. Man I miss college!