08 October 2005

Men with accents


Here's another one.... He's on MI-5 (Pretty good show - kind of like 24, with the anti-terrorist thing, but they boil people in oil.) Anyway - Matthew Macfadyen plays Tom - very intense, but in a sexy way - meow. So, I go to the show's page to scam an image, only to find out that he is off the show... grrrr.... Good thing American TV is behind the BBC, so at least I'll get a few more shows with him in it. (The show is called Spooks across the pond, but MI-5 here... can't imagine why "spooks" wouldn't make the TVGuide???)

However - all is not lost... Took Izzy to see Wallace and Gromit last night (very funny, especially the parts for "adults") and saw a preview for the latest Austin tome to hit the screen... Pride and Prejudice. Tom is Mr. Darcy! rock on! I hope this is a decent movie. Izzy told me she wanted to see the movie...but of course, I'll have to read it to her first. I wonder how he'll stack up to Colin Firth's Darcy, though???

OK, after reading this... I've realized there are a lot of Brits here... Everything just sounds cooler with an accent!




2 comments:

Design Goddess said...

I bet Gareth has an accent. He is a leprechaun after all! :)

I can honestly say that I've never heard of this show. What station is it on?

And another Pride and Prejudice? Don't they make that every year or something? Seems like they're always redoing it.

I SO want to see Wallace and Grommit. Perhaps when it comes out on video cause I probably won't have time until then! :)

PS I have your bag from the wedding...the one you thought you lost! Unless you left it on purpose cause you didn't want it. :(

Skiingred said...

It's on A&E at 4 am on sunday/Monday nights. I like it...

And yes, I want the bag back...especially since you put what's inside it inside it.

Thanks!