16 October 2005

Sixteen Candles

Chad and I were watching sixteen candles on DVD tonight (Originally, it was reality bites, but I guess we don't have that one on DVD) ... well, he fell asleep... but anyway...

when they are showing up for the wedding, outside the church... the sister is wearing a green raincoat - it was one of those raincoats that was a bright color on the outside, but had a print pattern on the inside, usually ducks or scotties, or something of the sort... did anyone have one of these? What was the brand? I remember they had a unique plastic smell about them...(OK, maybe that was just mine.)

Just curious!

Also - when Jake and Farmer Ted are talking in his kitchen, what is written on the wall behind Jake's head Yucky? Yuppy? -- it looks like it's in blood, or perhaps pizza sauce. Any guesses?

OK - Heathers is going in next ( favorte scene - when V burns her hand on the lighter, but JD lights his fag from her burning hand - that totally rocks!)

6 comments:

Phats said...

Nice! I had a pepsi cola rain coat when i was a kid hahahahaha :0)

Mystic Pizza you need to put in Mystic Pizza

Design Goddess said...

I know the ones you're talking about, but I never had one. :( I thought they had whales on the inside...I remeber something having whales on the inside of it.

I'd have to watch sixteen candles again to see the writing on the wall.

BTW, why were the dixie cups in the fridge?

Skiingred said...

Well, according to Chad, the Dixie cups are in case she needs them later... They are still in there...

Design Goddess said...

Nice! Sure hope she finds a need for them! :)

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

There's always a need when you are under the age of 5. Trust me!

word verification; pidku..
Is that a Pokemon character??

LBseahag said...

this caught me at 11:30 at night...i can't let this slide...

I threw in the dvd..

i tried to see it...i can only make out the Y...that sucks..cant believe u caught that...