06 October 2005

GODDESS OF THE UNDERWORLD OR IS IT UNDERWEAR?


Since we're posting hotties why not give the "boys" something to look at... I can't allow all this Brendan "make me puke" Fraser and this other little stud to hog all the bandwidth...

So boys for your viewing pleasure we have a little of this and a little of that.... A little "tit for tat" so to speak...











And this post just wouldn't be complete without a major bit of tit for tat... I don't know who "tat" is but I really want to be him for a day....


"Don't mess with the bull young man you'll get the horns."


8 comments:

Phats said...

Nice job Chad WOOT! how about some Shania next week?

LBseahag said...

Nice! I am sooo lezbo after seeing that...

Hey, I am such a dumbass, i didnt know u have your own blog too!!!!

Design Goddess said...

I think you could have picked better chicks to drool over Chad. I mean, Paris???!! Talk about skank of the world!

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

yeah i love to look at skanks... i think it's the whole lady in the street freak in the sheets thing...

Design Goddess said...

I'll take your word for it.

Although I have been called a freak before, but I don't think it was meant in a good way.

Phats said...

Aww design you are not a freak! :)

Design Goddess said...

Thanks Phats. :)

Bat said...

i hate paris hilton she looks like a gazelle, same stupid pose and look everytime

Angelina is just hot -- she could make any woman turn lesbo