05 October 2005

Morning Freak out...

On my way home this morning, I hear a news update. One of the local hotels caught on fire yesterday. (During their fire inspection week, no less.) The kitchen / offices/ restaurant were burned up, and the hotel is closed. The news guy goes on to say that the Fire Marshall is investigating the cause in the 40 year old structure.

Doing the math in my head....

(Yes, I'm a little slow, when it comes to math)

Oh - that would have been in 1965. Which is 5 years away from the 1970's.... I was born in the 1970's...... which means that I WILL BE 40 SOON>>>> eeekkkkk!!

Sorry.. just a momentary morning freak out

4 comments:

Design Goddess said...

you still have TEN YEARS (ok nine years and 5 mos) until you're 40! Relax!

Skiingred said...

I never said I was good with math!

Y do u thik I deech Englush!

B said...

40 isn't so bad, Sweetie....what's bad is that you'll have a teenager living in your home!

Skiingred said...

I feel like I have one now!