21 October 2005

The Time Machine -- 15 years ago tomorrow!


Found this while I was preparing for my "Name Your Own Price Cause I'm Tired Of Lookin' At My Shit Sale" Sorry if the image takes a while - I was playing with the resolution settings....

Here is one from the same notebook... From me.. I think if you click on the image, you can zoom in a bit -- talk about ADD girl!


And the last one for now... I cut out the name to protect the author... I think the back page bled through. As a linguaphile, it's interesting to see us on the cusp of the new language of the decade...

6 comments:

Design Goddess said...

Those are some mad English skills there! Proof positive that a parochial school has its advantages over public school! ha ha!

Phats said...

OH geesh! I couldn't read them all I had a hard time with my eyes. Parochial school is for chumps, Public power baby! :)

LBseahag said...

I think you dated Curt Cobain...

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

No she didn't but If I still had it I could scan my big "letter" I wrote when Cobain offed himself... It was really profound and blah blah blah till I read it like 10 years later then it was just really cheesy... When he killed himself though it really did DO something to me as much as any star ever has touched my life I suppose I related more to him than any other public figure in my life...

Skiingred said...

I found the letter... shall I post it???

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

I don't care scan it if you want... It was a part of my cheesy life after all... I'm not allowing anyone to laugh at it though... Well not a very hearty chuckle anyway... Do what you will dearheart