29 September 2007

And the winner is....

It was a close call... but Baby Cat picked Kingcover as the winner! Yeah!

So as your prize, you get to pick one of the following songs and I'll put my own stylings on the song. Just ask DG and Chad -- it's a treat fur sure!

But, since Tiggysmom did get most of them right and came in second place-- I'll make a copy for her as well... so, if you both let me know the song choice, I'll get that right to ya!

But for those keeping track, here are the songs:

1. I don't know but I've been told, a big legged woman ain't got no soul
"Black Dog" Led Zeppelin

2. It lightens up my day, and that's oh so true/ together we're one, separated we're two.
"Girl You Know It's True" - Milli Vanilli

3. Dance go rush to the speakers that boom / I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
"Ice Ice Baby" Vanilla Ice

4. Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder start to clatter with fear fight down height.
"It's the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine) - REM

5. Act your age, mama, not your shoe size and maybe we could do the twirl
"Kiss" Prince

6. All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
"No Rain" Blind Melon

7. You got the peaches, I got the cream, sweet to taste, saccharine
"Pour Some Sugar on Me" Def Leppard

8. Reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky.
"Sweet Child O' Mine" GNR

9. When you cheated girl, my heart bleeded girl / so it goes without saying "you left me feeling hurt"
"What Goes Around Comes Around" Justin Timberlake

10. Why don't cha be a man about it and set me free / Now you don't care a thing about me
"You Keep Me Hangin' On" Kim Wilde / The Supremes / Wilson Pickett/ Vanilla Fudge (Take your pick)

And speaking of Led Zep -- my daily Led Zep was "All My Love" Awesome song!

9 comments:

Kingcover said...

Yayyyyy Baby Cat knows what it's talking about :-)

Let's see .... hmmm .... I shall pick #3 for you to sing. I think that would be a real treat to listen to. Umm yeah ;-)


Have a good Saturday!

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

YEAH!! I am #2!!! WOOHOOO

I will take the REM song. Reminds me when 107.9 FM out of Cleveland was changing its format and that's all they played for an entire weekend!!!! Man, it was quite an annoying experience, but now I look back and laugh. HAHA

TTFN

Phats said...

Damn it I forgot to enter! Can i get a redo?? :)

Design Goddess said...

KC, I think I'd choose another song where she actually sings instead of raps. MUCH better experience. Not saying that it won't be fabulous, just not what she does best, you know?!

How come no one chose "Sweet Child O Mine?!?!" That would have been mine, for sure! Well...that or Milli Vanilli. Can't go wrong there!

Skiingred said...

Yeah! I totally remember the 107.9 gimmick -- For a while, I thought the world really was going to end...


OK -- I'm off to record (Well after the child gets to sleep... don't want to scare her with my, um, beautiful voice... yeah that's it! )

:P

JM said...

I'm not good at it, but I love figuring out which lyrics go with a song.

Phats said...

can't wait to hear this

Kingcover said...

I'm growing a beard over here waiting for these songs to happen ..... or are you being sued for covering other peoples songs without permission? We are all here for you if that is what happened. We'll show our love and support for you. Bail money, on the other hand, you'll have to sort out yourself! :-P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.