08 September 2007

Saturday

Last night we went to the local parish festival - it was so much fun! Although I rode a crazy ride that I honestly thought was going to fall apart, we had a great time! The 15$ "all day" ride ticket was the best investment of the evening. Izzy probably went through the fun house about 70 times, and rode the other rides about 20 times each. The food was great...

Thursday night, I had to run out to the store and found one of those kits you bake n make. While not as cool as shrinkydinks, the suncatcher was still neat to make. Izzy made a princess crown and trinkets, and with the leftover beads, we made an I. Quite stinky, but still fun to make.

And, while I'm still working on my outfits to post (the battery was dead, and could only get this last shot before I had to recharge) here is a pic of the scarf I made. The yarn was purple/black with little fuzzies on it... very cool and not something I could have done a year ago!



DG, I hope you are feeling better... still on the cold meds here, so that's why this post probably doesn't make much sense!

Later gaters!

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Ahhh ... childhood memories of burnt plastic and blistered fingers. We were too poor to afford potholders you see.

Just kidding. Actually I had this contraption tht made wax hot-wheel cars and it never failed I burnt myself every time I made one.

Mr. Shife said...

$15 is a good deal. We just had our fair in town and it is crazy ridiculous how expensive it is these days. Have a good weekend.