20 September 2007

Awesome Contest

Recognize these?



OK - so here's the deal. Above are 10 lyrics from 10 different songs. You try to guess the songs. For those that get them all right (or at least one of them) I'll put your name in a hat and a winner will be drawn (probably by Izzy or the cat, whichever is closest.)

Wanna know what you're playing for? I'll sing your choice of song from the list... that's right folks, a personalized song by me, to you!

So... I'll give you until Sunday. Saturday, I'm going to the Ren Fest with Izzy so I'll be all turkey-legged out in my Elizabethan mode.

Good luck! And tell your friends!

5 comments:

Kingcover said...

Ummmm I just about figured out that they were songs somewhere near the end of it. LMAO.

Oh wait! I do know one of them! #8 is Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'N' Roses! Yay at least I got one. I'm out on the rest though.

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

Dear Lord in Heaven!!! Can I play the game and decline to take the prize if I win it? I will defer to the person who gets second place...

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

I know 9 of 10!!!! YEAH ME! I will e-mail them to you! :)

Design Goddess said...

I'm not even going to attempt it b/c I don't want to prevent those who have not witnessed Skii's singing before from doing so.

And MAD, you wouldn't have to worry, b/c whether you win or not, you'll still hear her when she's recording it! :D

Mr. Shife said...

So who won?