18 September 2007

MORE TIVO UNBOX from a MAN'S PERSPECTIVE

I watched another TIVO unbox Pilot... THE BIONIC WOMAN... IT wasn't TERRIBLE... I mean it wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination but it wasn't so bad that my eyes bled or anything... I give it maybe 6 to 10 episodes... The problems are BIONIC WOMAN is not really all that hot... #1 thing if a show sucks you need a hot babe to make it better... #2 Plot was way way lousy... Bionic scientist falls for chick... chick has orphaned sister to take care of... chick can't marry and run off because of orphaned sister boo hoo.... REALLY COOL SEMI V CAR CRASH... Mad scientist makes his bionic woman bionic (hereto referred to as MACHINE PERSON # 2) Driver of semi was first bionic woman (hereto referred to as MACHINE PERSON #1) who has been supposedly killed in the opening scenes of the show... PROBLEM # 3 YOU CANT REALLY KILL A MACHINE PERSON... Finally in the end MACHINE PERSON #1 and MACHINE PERSON #2 duke it out on top of a roof. MACHINE PERSON #2 "realizes her potential" and decides to join the ranks of the machine soldiers... In my opinion this wouldve been enough but guess what THEY"RE GOING TO TRY TO STRETCH IT INTO AN ENTIRE SERIES OF CRAPPY SHOWS!!!! This one I think I'll probably have to skip... Hope you all enjoyed my review of THE CRAPONIC WOMAN!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

I think I have seen the same preview for Bionic Woman 10 times because it is always a preview at the movie theater we go to. You are right - Bionic Woman is not hot enough.

Kingcover said...

I just hope Bionic Woman doesn't read this otherwise it might give her a bit of a complex ;-)