11 September 2007

Another Year Older / Another Year Wiser (Not So Much)

Well I turned 36 on 9/8. You know the old saying another year older another year wiser? Well for me it's not so much... Today I attempted to create a "myspace" page because my cousin's wife has one and you know I thought it was kind of cool and all... Evidently I'm WAY WAY TOO OLD for this... It was very annoying compared to plain old blogging. I couldn't get anything to update, I couldn't get anything to update... It was basically a pain in my 36 year OLD ass.
So I think I've come to the conclusion that 36 is a little too old to start messing with my space. I think I'll stick to the old folks version of my space... THE BLOG!!!
It wasn't a total wash because I found some really cool music from a guy who is from Columbus...

You can find a link to it here on my myspace page... The guys name is Wolfgang Parker...

OK I'm through whining about being old.... Later folks...

3 comments:

Phats said...

Happy Birthday!

I don't do myspace or facebook either for a couple of reasons, I am not a teen nor am I a pervert. Mostly though because most of my HS kids I teach have pages. ACK!

Travis Erwin said...

I started a myspace for another venue to market myself as a writer, but like you I much prefer blogging.

Kingcover said...

I actually thought at first that Skii had suddenly aged about 4 years overnight and then I saw that it was Chad's post. I breathed a sigh of relief that I had not been in a deep sleep for a few years and everyone is still here in Blogland. Phewwww :-)

Happy belated birthday Chad. I guess DG isn't the oldest person in Blogland afterall :-P