15 September 2007

Another reason why Tivo is great!

I've said it before - Tivo rocks. Out of the random messages that pop up on the Tivo Central green screen, one caught my eye. The "Unbox" has some free previews of fall shows. (Of course, it took ages to set up because Unbox is through Amazon, and you had to link in your account, which I tried, but found out the Amazon account was with an old email addy, so the signup info went to a nonexistent address and but we got that part to work and then we had to link it with our Tivo account which the site was down, so yikes that's a lot to sync up but we got it working)
Get all that? Anywhoo...

We "purchased" the new show Chuck on NBC ($0.00 is charged to our account) - and this is definitely one I'll be watching. From McG, who's done some really cool shows, Chuck is so funny, one of the more promising new shows! Hopefully, it will deliver. If you get a chance, check out the pilot, (which I later found out is on the Amazon site.) Very funny show!

Speaking of funny shows, did anyone catch Psych -- I can't wait 'til this one comes back in January. Wasn't that shot at the end just great :) I'm not giving anything away... but Shawn in a vest..."it's hot...HOT" as he said. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they won't jump the shark too soon. Hopefully they'll keep it more Scully and Mulder, rather than Maddie and Dave.

I know I watch way to much TV, but I'm probably as excited for new shows as Phats is for college Football!

4 comments:

Phats said...

I want tivo, I think for as much as I watch TV i need it! haha

Chuck looks good, that's with the dude from less than perfect

Design Goddess said...

McG...didn't he do 90210?!?!

And yes, Shawn was H-O-TTTT!! I can't wait for it to come back in January either.

I still can't believe that you're this "connected" yet won't sign for cold medicine at the pharmacy! :D

Phats said...

HEY!! i got a shout DING!

Did Design talk to you about next week??

Mr. Shife said...

Psych is one of my favorite shows - I love Shawn and Gus. I am looking forward to Chuck as well.