03 September 2007

summer reading list

Just listing the summer reads so I can add the fall reads in the side bar. Probably won't get to read as many since I'm busy with school but I never really kept track of what I read before. Should be interesting to see how many books I can read in a year!
  • Close to You Christina Dodd
  • It Happend One Autumn- Lisa Kleypas
  • Harvey & Eck - Erin O'Brien
  • HP and the Deathy Hallows- JK Rowling (Again!)
  • Can you Keep A Secret - Sophie Kinsella
  • Sugar Daddy Lisa Kleypas
  • Coming Out- Danielle Steele
  • Almost Like Being in Love- Christina Dodd
  • Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows- JK Rowling
  • Open Season- Linda Howard
  • Stuck on You- Patti Berg
  • Just the Way You Are-Christina Dodd
  • The Big Question- Chuck Barris
  • Pants on Fire- Meg Cabot
  • Scandalous Again Christina Dodd
  • If You Could See Me Now - Cecilia Ahern
  • Tounge in Chic - Christina Dodd
  • Pleasure for Pleasure - Eloisa James
  • I'm In No Mood For Love- Rachel Gibson
  • Harry Poter and the Half Blood Prince JK Rowling
  • Every Boy's Got One - Meg Cabot
  • The Boy Next Door -Meg Cabot
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - JK Rowling

5 comments:

Kingcover said...

Ok I've heard of 3 of those authors. I'm not really into reading novels and such-like but if it brings you happiness then go for it :-)

Your fitness goal line doesn't really seem to have moved much. Are you giving it a rest again?

Phats said...

Other than harry potter what kinds of books are these? I am an avid avid reader. I like though like King, Koontz, Patterson, Hoag, and Johansen. I just finished two really good Tammy Hoag books

Skiingred said...

King...still working out (sick this week) I just don't have luck making much progress :)

Phats - I've been on a romance kick lately, but I do like many of the suspense/mystery/etc novels. It's been ages since I read Tammy Hoag, but I think I'll have to add her to my TBR list (It keeps growing each day!)

Phats said...

OOO read Dark Horse and then AlibiMan, couldn't put those down

Travis Erwin said...

I need to update my boks rad list on my blog as well. So if you were going to recommend one book for this lsit which would it be. Other than the Harry Potter series, because I've already read those. LEt me know so I can buy it and check it out. I always like to find authors I've never read.