05 September 2007

Fashion Help!

I just want to brag about the scarf I finished yesterday and what better place than the family blog. I found the yarn for 99C and it made about a 2.5 ft scarf for izzy I'll have to post the pic soon -- camera was out of batteries. Now, I'm working on wrist/arm warmers to take to work so I can type and keep my hands warm at the same time. I hope I don't run out of yarn, though.

Oh, and DG - how's your project going? Tied up yet? I'm anxious to see how you did.

Tonight I was going through my closet to see what outfits go together -- Since I have to go in to the office once a week, I'm a little perplexed about what goes together, and it's about time I took some fashion risks. I think tomorrow I'll post some outfits and my blogger audience can let me know what goes and what doesn't. Yes, I'm that bad that I'll let near strangers pick my clothes for me.

What's the rule on White after Labo(u)r Day? I mean, the weather is still in the 90's, so the "summer" flowy skirt would be perfect, but still - white after labor day? What's a girl to do?

EEK -- better get to bed - early day tomorrow!

fashionista's unite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to know the answer to the "white after labor" day question too!

i bought really awesome white shoes and haven't worn them yet! would it be a total faux pas to wear them now??

virtual strangers, please help!

Travis Erwin said...

My wife goes through the what to wear routine every night. I'm no help to her si I seriously doubt I'll be of any value to you either.

Wish I only had to go to the office once a week.

Kingcover said...

Yeah, sure you can wear white after Labor Day. I mean look at snowmen for example and also ghosts at Halloween. They come out after Labor Day, right? ;-)

Skiingred said...

King -- good idea to the snowmen... didn't think about it.

Hmmm... Julie - I think we need to start our own fashion club...

Travis...you could do what my husband does "yes, dear, that looks fine on you!"