27 September 2005

I'm weird like that

One of my new favorite hobbies is to go to google, click images and type in some random word or phrase and see what returns. Following are a few of those random google searches... Enjoy, and yes I'm weird like that....


Aaaahhh yes the luck dragon from The Neverending Story... All you 80's fans remember this movie.. I bought it for Izzy the other day and she loved it. It was not near the classic I remember but baby girl loves it so it is in the DVD player rotation.


This image I wasn't real sure about... I typed in doggy bag hoping to get some really gross food images cause as you know I'm a food guy but instead I got this sort of disturbing deal here.




Now for this doozy of an image we typed in "toilet paper." Again, I was hoping for a little more of a disgusting kind of thing but depending on your point of view I guess this could work for disgusting. I wonder if they sell these on eBay? Would really help with those wintertime sniffles.




Now for this one I typed in "Tool". Tool being probably one of my favorite rock bands. Just as I expected they had a really neat image. They're really into freaky photos and alot of them have to do with the eye. Cool pic...


Last but not least since you all know I'm a computer geek I had to include a funny little windows ditty...



OK OK I've wasted enough of your time with the random pictures... Hope you received a least an ounce or so of enjoyment peeking in on my freakdom....

6 comments:

Phats said...

Those are great!
Thanks for sharing chad, the dog one was classic!

Phats said...

Is skii alive?

Design Goddess said...

who knows....Chad may have sold her to the gypsies to pay is gambling debt! :)

OR: She's still trying to rid herself of that hangover from the wedding!!! :)

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

She's around just too busy for much... Also design Chad does not incur debts via gambling... Chad pays debts otherwise incurred gambling... Clarification was required there... Look for some ski wisdom this weekend...

Phats said...

can't wait, we miss the skii wisdom! although I do enjoy your funny google pictures chad.

Design Goddess said...

Chad I know the true meaning behind your poker playing....it was just a funny thought about selling her to the gypsies! B/c I'm sure that thought has crossed your mind before! :)

Love ya'll!
(my hillbilly roots starting to show there!)