22 September 2005

WORK BLOWS!




Baby and baby momma headed to C town today. It really sucks and I have to work 11A to 7P so I don't get to send them off.

The problem with work is it takes the whole friggin day... I hate to work, I hate my job, the only reason I go is because of money. It has no value to me at all other than money. I don't enjoy it, I don't like it. I don't like most of the people. It is 8 hours out of practically every day of my life and it disgusts me. I need to win the lottery so I can quit. Work blows.

Everybody have a nice day. If you're at work or have to go. Believe me I feel your pain.

9 comments:

Design Goddess said...

I LOVE the pic...I wanna print it out and take it to work! Good morale booster I think! :)

Yeah....baby momma and I are gonna party this weekend!!! Gotta in order to survive!

Phats said...

Wanna swap jobs?

The Virtual Gamer aka: Hevvy Metahl said...

I know how you feel - I only go to school to keep from getting thrown out into the snow! Wait, I live in South Carolina - there is no snow, I think i'll quit school! Hoorayyyyy!!

Now where am i gonna plug in my game systems?

Myrtle Beach Dude said...

I am blogging from work because it sucks here, too. I think that's why they call it Work. c'mon Lotto!

Phats said...

When are we all going out drinking?! Well, you guys will be drinking I will quietly be sipping on my "shirley Temple on the rocks" DD BABY!

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

i know you're in indy... anywhere close to caeasar's??? I go there quite a bit.. it's on the KY border... I'm not much on drinking but I might let you buy me a gin and tonic...

Phats said...

My parents go to Caesar's all the time, when they don't go there they go to Joliet and the boat there. I am a slot jockey I prefer playing the slots haha :)

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

well maybe we can hookup sometime at Caesars...

Phats said...

Hmm are you just trying to get a free gin and tonic? haha :) gotta teach me to become a cardshark like yourself chad!