03 April 2006

Newsie News

Well today was a Frisch's Big Boy day... Lunch at Big Boy after we signed the Izzmonster up for kindergarten at the Pickerington Elementary School... It's about 2 minutes from the house but she will be in the afternoon class and will be riding the bus. She will have school from 12:45 to 3:45 M-F. Just a half day K class... They gave us a list of things she should be able to do before she arrives like count to 10 and know her alphabet and all this stuff that she' s been doing for 2 years now. Thank goodness for Holy Family pre school and our wonderful parenting it looks like she's way ahead of the game.... She is SO EXCITED I think she wants to go now... Well have to go just a quick update on the life here in Picktown.... Adios amigos...

9 comments:

Phats said...

Does their elementary go to 3:45? that's late! we get out at 2:05

Design Goddess said...

yeah that is kinda late. Weird. And she is one smart cookie! She'll be jumping grades in no time! :)

Oh and I can't wait to visit Chaddy-poo. Perhaps at the end of the month.

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

yeah the afternnon K class runs till 3:45 which i thought was a little late too... i don't know maybe i'm wrong maybe it was 2:45... i'm so tired i don't even remember... tony was in this weekend and I had a REALLY REALLY late night saturday night still haven't caught up on my sleep... i'm starting to get worn down and losing an hour with the time change doesn't help any... seems like by the time dinner is over and kitchen is clean it's 10:00... plus izzy is up until who knows when... she just lays in bed until she falls asleep at some god awful hour... she's been in the bed since 9PM and I still think she is awake... i have to hit the hay... later...

Phats said...

I love the movie newsies

Design Goddess said...

well you're not as young as you used to be Chaddy-poo. So when does Skii and I get to be out really REALLY late??!! :)

B said...

You have an honest to goodness Big Boy down there?????

Phats said...

Big Boy rocks! Anyone see that episode of Murphy when she bought the Big Boy statue? haha

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

oh yeah... frisch's honest to goodness big boy and man do i love my super big boy onion rings and salad bar.... i don't think i've ever eaten anything other than that at big boy... just can't make myself get anything else

Design Goddess said...

like the new title! But what about "PickNSave?!" ha ha haaaaaa! (Got any of those around you now?)