14 April 2006

Things on my mind at the moment.

1. Ducks don't land in trees. It would be pretty interesting to see a duck in a tree, though.

(This after seeing our ducks, nicknamed Seven and Thirty, since they show up around 7:30 pm each evening.)

2. I've always been confused by the terms "layers" and "one length" in reference to ladies getting hari styles. I would always mix them up, since cutting in layers, actually gives the hair a consistent length per strand, hence - one length. While one-length cut, does give a nice trim line at the bottom of the hair, there really are layers to the hair. Didn't anyone take into consideration the fact that a head is typically curved, and therefor the hair strands will have different lengths depending on where the hair is located on the noggin?

OK -- I think I think too much. Maybe I better get Jonathan to explain it to me.

5 comments:

Phats said...

Ducks are pretty cool :)

Jonathan, do you watch that show on Bravo? He is SO full of himself

Design Goddess said...

Skii, you talking about hair is kinda like you talking about fashion! ha ha!!! Not that I'm an expert in either either.

Very clever names for your ducks too....what happens if more of their friends come though?

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Skii.
Well considering you have a bald patch where hair should be DG it might be a little hard for you to comment properly ;)

Design Goddess said...

Gee thanks Gareth. You really know how to boost a girl's self-esteem. Oh wait! I forgot, that's not really me in the pic!! ha haaaa

Unknown said...

No DG I really was talking about you. HAHA! ;)