12 April 2006

American Idol

Why do I keep watching this show? I must say, after last nights episode, I was almost ready to blind myself after seeing Ace in (faux)leather pants. It was scary.

I'm glad of some of the song choices, but Kelly's Bohemeian Rhapsody - what was that! ?! Take the story of a 8 minute song and condense it to about 2 minutes -- it loses something. Personally, if I were performing the song, I'd do a more Wayne's World performance.

I must say, the show did get better at the end... Chris is still my favorite!

My prediction - Bucky

Chad's prediction: Bucky

Izzy's prediction: Ace

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Izzy not reading the script at the moment lol?

Unknown said...

So young but already rebelling.

Phats said...

You watch because it's good!

I hope you and Chad are right, but he seems to keep staying. I wouldn't mind izzy's either :) or Pick Pickler, she has to go

Phats said...

So who is Miss Izzy's pick to win Survivor?

Anonymous said...

Phats, I don't know - she's still rooting for Rupert. :) This year is a tough call.