26 April 2006

Update

Howdy folks --

Few topics for today:

Raining Cats...
I found the code from here
But since it's spring and not winter, I found an image that I could replace the snowflakes.

I've been looking for new "goodies" to add to the blog - I like playing around with html code, and I'm actually learning quite a bit! My next venture is CSS, so we'll see what I can add with this.

Here's a good tutorial I've been using: http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

Ahh... Young River...
I found the movie Exlporers on TV and TIVO'ed it for Izzy - she loves it! I like it too if only to see young River Phoenix and Ethan Hawke. River is soooo adorable!




American Idol:
Last night - what was up with Paula? Did anyone see how much Simon had to control her to keep her looking good?

My prediction: Paris and Kellie in bottom 2, Kellie going home!

I hope they get back to singing some songs that we liked them for at the beginning.

My favorite: Chris -- HOTTIE!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you have umbrellas with the raining cats too? :p

Skiingred said...

For you Gareth: fishies with umbrellas!

Design Goddess said...

I can't wait to have time to just play around with my blog and whatnot. But what I REALLY can't wait for is coming down to see you skii!!!! :) (BTW are you still going to help me with my presentation? cause since my project sucks, I'll need a really stellar presentation to just baffle them and make them THINK I have a good project!)

Unknown said...

LOL I'm feeling a little hungry right now so I'll just turn the umbrella around and hope that the fish simply jump into it :)

Unknown said...

LMAOOOOOOO I thought you were joking about the fishies with umbrellas!!
LOL that's hysterical. Thanks for the laugh :D

Phats said...

WOW you're great at predicting the bottom two, finally kellie is gone woohoo!

I am scared of fish you know these freak me out just a tad