09 April 2006

What's on my mind at this point:::

OK - since it's been so long since I've posted, (sorry about that folks) so here goes:

1) After seeing this, I'm glad I work at home!

2) Are we really saving time during Daylight Saving Time? After all, we are using more daylight each day, so what are we saving? If it's energy because we are doing more during daylight hours when the sun is free, why not call it Energy Saving Time?

3) There is an image of William Shakespeare on our wall. We are thinking of having an auction to raise money.


OK - thought I had more, but it must be too early in the AM for me..

4 comments:

Design Goddess said...

yeah! After seeing that I was glad that someone works where I work whenever I'm not there. It's TP proof!

I always thought DST was in the fall b/c we saved the light for the daytime since the "days" were so short. Oh well

I think you could auction off that piece of wall and get enough to pay off all your debt (along with mine! like how I snuck that in there?) [is snuck a real word? cause it doesn't look right and I'm too lazy to go look it up right now!]

Can't wait til I have time so I can acutally see your new place!

Unknown said...

Yeah I read somewhere not so long ago that it would make more sense if it was called Daylight Adjusting Time.

Did Izzy draw the second pic using mud lol. Must be another form of modern art :p

Unknown said...

Oh awesome! I just noticed that you linked me. Thankyou :) I'll do the same.

Phats said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging!! That looks like my classroom!! haha JK!

I have rather enjoyed DST with the extra light we get we don't have to worry about getting matches in