26 July 2005

And she's off

Well, almost....

Today was so nice - vacation, and I didn't have to do a darn thing, except look pretty and get primped. M and I went in town to have our hair cut. Iz got a cut as well. We even splurged on mani's. M picked out a very cool silvery-purple, and I got a wild pink. (Note to self: don't try to buckle a child car seat with freshly mani-ed nails!) Spent money at K-Mart (KayyyMarrttt, can I helllp youuuu?) - Sorry hun, needed a few last minute things before I'm off to RENO - whoo hoo! I hope I can find a computer to update this thing... I'll have photos and such in a few weeks, unless I can figure out how to get them on mama's computer.....

Staying in Tahoe Tomorrow - should be very cool! I'm so excited!


Last night was fun... M and I were planning on going to Bud's but there were like 2 cars in the parking lot. We would have been there earlier but the little one just wouldn't fall asleep. So we ended up at Fox and Hound - cool place... we missed the Karaoke -- hey with 4 Rolling Rocks I was feeling pretty "good" but missed our chance. Now, no one will know of my fabulous renditions of Led Zep songs.... ( I don't know but I've been told ...Big legged woman ain't got no soul!) And I didn't goof up those lyrics...)

Anyway - we ended up at IHOP -- loved the International burrito... yum.... Had to pee like 8 million times, but overall, it was a cool night!

M picked me up at the end of the driveway after midnight, and we didn't get back till 3:30 - 4 am...ahhhh... felt like a teenager again! (we even got carded! cool!)

Later gators!

1 comment:

Design Goddess said...

Yeah that was one crazy night....or should I say morning since we technically didn't leave until 12am?! :) It was great hanging out and having fun. We kinda missed out on that during college, largely due to one BIG RB (rat bastard) who occupied a lot of my time. Nonetheless, monday morning was great! We'll definitely have to do it again and make it sooner rather than later!

Hope you have a great trip in Reno! Can't wait to see the pics!