02 July 2007

Don't ask.....



Gunther
I'm still trying to figure out who this guy is, and why he is not more known across the pond. (How do I type the darn umlats!)
But, you have to check out his myspace page and listen to the "Ding Ding Dong Song"

(added later, after searching more on Gunther)

I don't know if it's the mullet or lyrics such as:
Honey, you're so cute
This is the land of forbidden fruit
Bananas, melonas, yeah
It's a hot, hot summer love (Yeah)
But this guy is interesting to say the least. Here is a video of his song "Tutti Fruitti Summer Love"


(Caution to those with young viewers, or those who are sensitive to flying fruit -- cover your eyes at 3:14 so you miss the flying "bananas")

(And yet another one added later still) - Suntrip (click for video)
Again - not for the squeamish, and if anyone can tell me the lyrics, I'd really like to know. I think they are:

It is a hot day
I put on my flip flop
Go to Playa a sol???
I'm feeling tip top

and

I do a strip tease
and a fiesta
a banana split
no siesta
we go to shower
it's happy hour
Mama mia
Gimme a sangria

He even quotes 2 Live Crew "love you long time"

What I don't get is WHY he has so many chicks??? It must be his distinct moue.

4 comments:

B said...

OK...Tutti Fruitti just kinda says it all.

Design Goddess said...

what the heck is with the fruits on the trampoline?!?!

Design Goddess said...

Didn't you take Spanish?!?! He's saying "Go to Playa DEL Sol!!!" Sheesh!

And he's popular in Japan?!?! Guess they're like the Germans with The Hoff, eh?

I'm am always amazed at what you find on the net.

Design Goddess said...

BTW, Tell Phats you like him. He thinks you don't b/c you don't comment on his blog very much! Guys and their complexes, eh?!