18 July 2007

Who's the Sicko

While I have no desire to see Michael Moore's new "film," I have found the real sickos to watch. I'm watching tonight's To Catch A Preditor. First, I can't believe how STUPID these people are. What is wrong with the sickos who want to prey on young kids... just because you can't get off with someone your own age, doesn't mean you have the right to go after innocent kids. Plus... many KNOW the show and still try to get the young girl.

Ugh.... I don't know how these people do this to catch these guys... I know I'd need a de-icky-izing bath after being near the perverts. Keep up the good work guys!

But -- the stupid should get caught and they should get off the streets. Castration or incineration comes to mind for these guys.

Icky icky.

4 comments:

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

lisa and i watched this one this evening while izzy was outside playing with the neighbor's kids... its so sick what these guys are doing but it's sort of like comedy in a way because they are SO STUPID... I mean dumb with a capital D U M B... 53 year old perv soliciting a 13 yr old and then shows up at the 2 million dollar New Jersey mansion on the beach and has no idea he's busted... That beats any comedy you can watch...

Mr. Shife said...

Those guys are whack, and I love the interesting little stories they come up with when they are busted. I think your proposed form of punishment would work quite nicely.

Kingcover said...

I've only ever seen clips of those types of programs from America since there are none over here (to my knowledge). Sickos doesn't even begin to cover it :-(

Design Goddess said...

Yeah it is sick. Still love the clip of the guy offering the host pizza if he wouldn't bust him! You really can't make this kinda stuff up!