28 January 2006

Today is a good day!

While chad has been working 12 hr days, I've been busy -- today, Izzy and I made cookies, fixed breakfast and lunch, I did the dishes and cleaned up most of the house!

My resolution to Simplify Simplify Simplify is going pretty well! Amazing!

Izzy now has a chore list, so we can now sanction child labor!
She is outside playing with chalk - now her once purple pants are multicolored. I'd add laundry to her chores, but she can't reach the controls yet.

I have a new pencil sharpener - it ROCKS! (Just part of my love of office supplies.)

I've had the XM on Lucy all day -- have yet to hear a bad song! (Cracker, Morrisey, Paul Westerburg on now, Pearl Jam, Adam Ant, The Presidents of the United States of America, Cake, but no Led.)

Hope everyone has a good day~

~Do I love you do I hate you I got a dyslexic heart~

8 comments:

Design Goddess said...

oh I LOVE office supplies!!!!

Phats said...

Hey umm I don't want anyone getting into trouble or anything but I never got my cookie

Anonymous said...

oh yeah oh dad does actually work a little every now and then... seems it's been more and more lately... next weekend it's off to the Burg for the Super Bowl... Party with some crazy Steeler fans... 12 hour days = Pops needs a little R&R and maybe even a gin and tonic or two or forty...

Anonymous said...

oh yeah almost forgot just turned on XM at work and hit Lucy... So far Four Non Blondes and Good Charlotte... Rockin out and gettin paid for it, kinda like a roady or something... My job is ok sometimes i guess... I've certainly appreciated it alot more lately... ok back to it...

Design Goddess said...

Man I wish I could be "rockin out and gettin paid for it!" I only get my little $2.99 radio from Marc's that hardly gets reception where I work. What a bummer!

LBseahag said...

you bake cookies a lot...

my mailing address is....1110 West.....

Phats said...

so what kind of cookies this week?

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

cookies.... send cookies.... yum!!!