22 January 2006

15 minutes and counting!

The taping went well. Here are a few picks of me on TV, thanks to a friend of my mom. Overall - being on TV was a cool experience, and somthing I don't think I'll forget soon!

Enjoy the photos!

Here is a picture of the first group of contestants.... I'm the one on the blue stand. Bill, the man next to me wanted to know if I knew how to jitterbug in case he won... I told him no. Louise, in the pink next to me, won by 100 stinking dollars!!!!!




Here are shots of me... boy the camera really does add weight!!!


8 comments:

Design Goddess said...

Sweet! I now know someone famous! Woo hoo! Still kicking myself that my VCR didn't work! I missed it all. I'm such a lousy friend! :(

Phats said...

No whammies No Whammies STOP!

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

so, how much did you win??? was it cool or what?

Phats said...

WHEEL OF FORTUNE!! haha I still wanna go back in time and go on Press your luck.

Looks like a lotto show?

Skiingred said...

This was Cash Explosion. You get on the show by first, finding a lottery ticket with 3 "entry" on it. Mail it in, and out of the millions of tickets, if yours is drawn, you get on the show. Or in my case, my mom's was drawn and I was playing in her place. It was a lot of fun!

I think the tickets are rigged. I live in the southern part of the state, and have NEVER seen an entry ticket, or know anyone from down here who has one. Meanwhile, in the bigger cities up north, they are very popular.

My ending total: 8900

Design Goddess said...

Sweet! I didn't know what you ended up with...and you lost by $100? That blows chunks!

Phats said...

did you get to keep the 8900??

LBseahag said...

can i have an autograph, or a lock of hair? preferably the lock of hair, i can get more for it on ebay than an autograph...