02 February 2006

I wanna be a star!

And I can, too! While watching late, late night TV, an ad came on for something I just gotta have!

The Singing Coach, brought to you by Carry A Tune Technologies. I could learn to sing like a PRO! and guess what - If it works in 30 days, I'm going to try out for American Idol!

From the site:
Even if you’ve never been able to sing a note in your life, Singing Coach will have you singing any song with confidence as you learn to adjust your pitch and train your ear. Anyone can do it. As you progress through the lessons and exercises you’ll be astonished at your improvement.


This is ME! I've never been able to sing a tune. Just as Design! I want to be astonished!

However, I don't want to pay for it -- have other things that come first, so I'm accepting donations. Anyone who contributes to my singing career now, will be guaranteed a spot in my Posse when I am famous!

Now Accepting PayPal!

4 comments:

Phats said...

Hey you, Design, and I have a date to do karaoke! You better start practicing!

Design Goddess said...

If it can do that, I'D be astonished. I love you, but yes, you cannot carry a tune. Sorry dear!

So, do I get to be in your "posse" even without donating just b/c I've known you forever??? Or is it all about the money now?

LBseahag said...

Can I be your agent when you breakout???

Phats said...

HEY CHAD!!
GO STEELERS!! :)