05 August 2007

Skii's Bits of Tid

  • Kraft Spaghetti is darn good.

  • Is the 15% grocery bag deal from Office Max really a good deal? I mean I could fit a helluva lot of supplies in there, but should I spend the money? I did promise myself not to be any more note pads.... but I think that excludes binders and notebooks. Hmmmm.

  • There is one song in my head that I can't think of the title and it's driving me nuts -- something about burning or on fire...

  • If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

  • I find it odd that a hip hop group wants to party like a rock star.

  • Crisco works wonders on feet (bad pedicure at home incident - this cleared it up) Never underestimate the power of lard.

  • Milk is an awesome drink.

  • My very first email address, which happens to be from college, still works... however, I have no clue what the password is. Should be an interesting conversation with tech support about why I need to access an email address from 1993! (Facebook)

  • I am convinced that children are cosmic payback for all of the stress you put your parents through.

  • We need printer ink, so the 15% offer is looking better... I could toss in some post-its in the bag so the ink doesn't get lonely.

  • Billy Idol gets it -- I don't know why she doesn't get it.

  • I can't wait to move! I swear, once the toilets are working, I am seriously considering moving in regardless of what else needs to be finished.

  • Is the show Crossing Jordan coming back?

  • The Soup (on E) is a damn funny show!

  • I'm thinking about getting my Master's (halfway through one program) but I don't want to get another student loan to do it. Dilemma dilemma... plus if I start a new program, I'd have to pass the GRE... I don't think I could do another standardized test ever again!

  • If I pay myself $1 for each page I write, I could make it to the next national writing conference!

  • My favorite useless knowledge fact is that the birthday of the toilet is printed under the lid. Go on, you know you want to check it out!

6 comments:

Phats said...

HA i loved this post!!

The song is standing outside the fire by Garth Brooks, OK odds are good it's not but I thought i'd throw that out there.

Purdue does a 15% off bag sale at their bookstores, love those.

I love the song party like a rock, party like a rock star!

Crossing Jordan according to TVTOME has been cancelled.

ANd last but certainly not least Joel McHale is my HERO! the soup is HILARIOUS

Kingcover said...

I really hope that the song isn't a premonition.
Milk is good I agree. It's due to rise in price over here soon because of world demand. Hmmmm I wonder if we are going to have to pay $70 per gallon just like oil, lol ;-)

Skiingred said...

I got it! The song came to me after I went to bed -- Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds.

Standing outside the fire is a good song!

Mr. Shife said...

I would write more but I am rushing out to the bathroom to see if this is really true. God I hope it is because that would be awesome.

Travis Erwin said...

Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash, least that is my guess.

Phats said...

By the way I love the movie dodgeball