20 June 2007

Photos from the old homestead...

We went down to visit the folks and to have a belated birthday party for Izzy. (Cake was rather dry!)


She got lots of cool toys....


Including the Barbie -


Who liked to spy on us and...


Go around without her panties... (well, they are painted on, but if I had my undies tattoo'd on, I don't think I could get away with it!) Chad got a big kick out of this one!


And here's Pandora - My baby, otherwise known as the Cat From Hell. Trust me.

I promise, this was in the middle of a "meow" but she normally has this expression when anybody but me comes near her.


My sweeties!


Chad doing his best Kate Winslet / Rose pose. (He's gonna kill me for putting this one up!)

3 comments:

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

NEAR

FAR

WHEREVER YOU ARE

Design Goddess said...

I'M KING (QUEEN) OF THE WORLD!!! :D

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

ROFL. The pictures of your sweeties are great! Great poses Chad! You Rock~!