25 June 2007

I want I want....



http://www.tatermitts.com/


This looks sooo cool -- however, I don't really want to pay 27 dollars for them... (including S&H) .


In other news.. Izzy is at her Nona's, and it's so quiet here... nice for a little bit, but too quiet after a while!

Chad and I took an "unofficial" walk-through of our house today. We sneaked through the front door, and started planning out our living room. It's so odd, but very exciting to see what our views will look like, and where everything will go! I'll post more pics as I get them -- forgot the camera today.

The tatermitts would make a good housewarming present!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see an ad for these on the game show network?

i did - this weekend. everyone in the room with me was completely enthralled with the tater mitts - especially when we learned they work on CARROTS TOO!

Skiingred said...

Yes, I believe it was right after Teen Jeopardy and right before Card Sharks!

"A FOUR -- higher or lower?"

Design Goddess said...

I'll FREEZE!!!!!!

You always find the strangest things to want/buy! Just wait for them to come down to $9.99 and you get the second pair free along with a can of GLH! :D