28 April 2005

NEW STUFF

OK friends, Romans, countrymen I'm trying something new here. In my last post I told you about our travel trailer and one of our friends made the lovely comment "woo hoo now I have friends who are trailer trash". We're not moving into the thing for good we will still have our home dear. I suppose she was joking in her sarcastic, witty, banter. Either way I'm sure she will spend a night or 50 in the thing before she moves to the next world. Ahh yes vacations in a trailer (whose idea was this anyway)?

Just kidding I'm really looking forward to it myself. I truly can't wait for the thing to get built and get here. Well it seems that the Ford Ranger was going to be a little stressed pulling this thing. So we decided to take the plunge again. We basically lost what we paid on the Ranger and purchased a new truck. OK get ready for this:::: We bought a Chevy. SHHHHHHH.... Don't tell anyone and maybe no one will find out I bought a Chevy product... Oh well it's too late everyone at work saw it and Heaven knows when those little busybody cops find out about it EVERYONE knows.

I scanned the sticker and I'm going to try to link to it using our new SBC DSL "briefcase." So, here goes nothing.

(NOTE: Link removed because Lisa got tired of not seeing the sidebar. And besides, we don't have that particular truck anymore... so it doesn't matter anyway.)
OK that seemed to work out fairly decently.. Just so you know if you want to get a better look at the image you can right click it and left click "view image. This will take you to a new page with nothing but the enlarged image. After you view the "specs" of the new truck you can left click your back button on your broswer to get back to the blog.

Sorry for the web tutorial but I don't know exactly who is reading and this and how much knowledge they have. Anyway that's our new truck. We kept the payment at about 30 bucks more a month moved up to the bigger truck and just basically lost what we had paid on the Ranger. Always going to have a truck payment anyway so really doesn't make much difference.

A lot of new stuff here on Delaware. Pool should be opening soon too. We're here waiting for summer.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, hon, I don't see the sticker...
And it was YOUR idea... so we may be living in the travel trailor should some geo-political thingy happen like we talked about the other night. :)

Anonymous said...

It was YOUR idea, but I liked it and went along with it.

I'm easy.

Anonymous said...

When I say I'm easy... I didn't mean it that way....

Anonymous said...

Is it a scratch and sniff sticker? I LOVE those!

Anonymous said...

Now when you come to visit my neck of the woods, you can just bring the trailer and park it in Mom2's yard! (blocks optional) And I'm sure I will spend a night or 50 in it before I take a dirt nap. Actually, I look forward to getting back to my Girl Scout roots....although we never had the luxury of a shower...or "indoor" plumbing for that matter! Now that's roughing it! Glad you got the towing thing figured out. And there's nothing wrong with Chevy's!!! I've driven one for the past 6 years with no problems...other than the transmission going out, the A/C not working, needing to replace the head gasket, new tires, brakes,and suspension, but other than that, smooth sailing.

B said...

Hell's bells....if you had to trade in the Ranger, you could've gone for the Dodge Ram 1 Ton with duelies! Anyway, despite the lesson, I only see a little red box with an "X" in it. Can't wait to see your new digs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad, I really like your blog this post, this post in particular really relates to my website about http://www.dsl-experts.com. I'll check back when you have more post's I'll really be looking for more content about AT&T 14.99 tho. Laters.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chad, do you know where I can order get DSL or atleast find out if get DSL is available in my area? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad, alot if information about verison online dsl on this post. I have a great resource I can offer your blog readers on verison online dsl. Stop by yourself sometime too if yah like!

Anonymous said...

Wow Chad, I really dig your blog here. I was looking for SDSL and found this post through the blog search. I am trying to figure out where I can get more information on SDSL. Great Blog!!!