03 May 2005

The DSL is running particularly slooooowwww tonight... Just got back from a couple hours of cards. Played from about 8:30 to 10 and made 90 bucks. Game wasn't the greatest so I left. Funny thing how when it's not near as much fun as it used to be 90 bucks seems like a lot of money. A few months ago 90 bucks wouldnt have made me consider quitting for the night... I'm just not near as interested as I used to be. It seems RV shows have replaced poker shows for me. It's probably a good thing. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it but it's just not the same as it used to be.

We're picking up our NEW trailer tomorrow. We went looking at them again last Sunday and I just asked the guy if he would consider selling the one we ordered when it comes in and us taking one of his lot. He didn't mind that at all and of course he just happened to have a nice 5th wheel that came in at 6000 pounds. Plenty below our towing weight for the new Chevy... It's right around the same price so we TOOK IT. He's fixing it up and we get it tomorrow after I get off work. Can't wait here...

It's a SalemLE 24 footer. The link to the floor plan is here.

Izzy is really excited about her birthday and everyone coming down... They'll all get to see the new beast this weekend...

Now our "trailer trash" friends will be able to rest a little easier.... Teeheehee!

No comments: