24 April 2005

DISABLE THE CABLE BAYYYYBEEEE

It's Sunday afternoon... I came home from work and managed to get the SBC DSL working with the router in about 15 minutes after messing with it for 4 1/2 hours the other night to no avail. So, now we have DSL at 26.99 a month and DIRECTV satellite TV at 50 bucks a month... This is opposed to Adelphia cable TV and internet which was setting us back 120 / month.... CHA CHING saving about 43 bucks right there plus I just cancelled the cell phones that were costing 100 or more....... CHA CHING again... Just paid for my monthly travel trailer payment... For those of you in the dark about this last week we ordered a 22 foot Flagstaff trailer with a 3300 pound dry weight... Well under the 5800 Ford says we can tow with the Ranger... Plus I was talking to a guy at work today who told me we have a Reese hitch (news to me). I guess this means it's better for towing and it means I have a towing package on the truck which means it's not necessary to buy all the transmission coolers and temp guages which i thought i would need... All comes as part of the tow package... You can see a link to the floor plan of the trailer we bought here

OUR TRAILER

Lisa and Izzy are getting ready... I think we may be going to BW3 but I'm not sure... The reason I had a spare minute to write is because they were in the shower.... Now they're out and it's chaos.... Viva Las Vegas and We Are The Dinosaurs blaring in my ear from the Itunes.....

INSANITY IS KICKING IN.....................

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.... By the way if you folks don't have Apple's Itunes you are REALLY REALLY missing out... Especially if you have quite a bit of music... We're just short of 7000 songs so with that you need something to help catalog and keep them under control....

"If I wind up broke I'll always remember I had a swinging time." VIVA LAS VEGAS

The girls are ready... I gotta go get ready....

1 comment:

Design Goddess said...

Yes!!! I finally have trailer trash friends! Woo hoo!!! :)