28 March 2008

Hello and welcome to Politics 2008

Well ladies and gentlemen it's just about been settled now. We have our choice of McCain the Liberal or Barack Hussein Obama. The choice between these two is SO VERY DIFFICULT! I mean do I take the liberal baby killer or the liberal war guy? Neither is a fiscal conservative and both will SPEND this wonderful country of ours into oblivion. I'm so glad there are only 8 more months until the election of one of these two WONDERFUL candidates.
So democrat, republican, repubocrat, or demolican? Take your pick cause it's all the same in the end. However I'll tell you my money is on you know who...

OK I'm so very tired of writing this shite that I require repose. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember November is right around the corner...



4 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

I like the sticker.
Barack the vote.

Phats said...

Hmm but I like Clinton oh well I guess I can support Barack if he gets the bid

Travis Erwin said...

Come on don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Design Goddess said...

How about these?

I'm with ya though, who the heck do you vote for now?! There could still be a chance that Hill will be the "chosen one" but still, what do you do?!