26 July 2006

Where in the US am I today?

Yeah! I'm in Atlanta! We made it here safely, and thought I'd share some of the images. More to come as I can figure out the interent access! UGH!!!

Anywho....


This is the view from our room -- Exciting!


More views from the 20th floor:


OK - who can tell me why '201' is on the roof?



You'll get the full story of this one on the way back.



Hmm... At first I thought it must be a pro-life sign, but I guess they are just warning about not touching the sprinkler.



I'm welcome in Tennessee!


What a cool name for a city!

And for Design:
"Everywhere I look, I'm reminded of her."


It's been quite a trip so far! I'll give more updates as they are available... And to Chad, you'd better clear out the bookshelf. The conference has only just begun, and I'm up to about 25 books (most FREE!)

Miss you Izzy!

Love - Ma!

6 comments:

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

Looks great... It didn't come up till I refreshed the browser so I'm not sure if anyone is getting this post... I love you... I'm going to see Izzy tomorrow and I can't wait. Also can't wait to see you... I love you

Unknown said...

So this is where you have been hidding!!
LOL at the sprinkler system symbol - it's just telling you not to use it to hang your clothes on because the extra weight would probably set it off and I have noooo idea what the 201 is there for but if you look at it the other way it could be '1oz' :p

Design Goddess said...

Cool pics! LOVE the last one!!!(wish it was true) :D

And I thought that sprinkler sign was an homage to Joan Crawford!

How sweet of your hubby?! You've got the greatest (at times) hubby in the world! I love you too!!!! :D

Have a safe trip and really explore the city. It's amazing!!!

Phats said...

my relatives live in Atlanta, tell them i said hi :)
Hoping you mean Atlanta GA anyway. Hey you never know we have an Atlanta IN

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Great Pics there. I will be driving through Atlanta this week!! Twice even! I hope you have a safe trip back to Ohio!!

HUGS
Me

Phats said...

I feel like singing "where in the world is Carmen San Diego"