07 July 2006

Life and What-nots

Well, been a busy week -- I know I've been naughty in not posting, but in the fickle world of the Internet, I've found a new thing... now, I'm still going to be doing blogs of course, but it's one of those things that are terribly addicting in the universe of the internet... Every so often, I'll find something, and I can't let it go... usually games... this one is better..... Yahoo Answers... Eek -- I've been on it a week, and I'm already a level 2 (hmm... almost like that cult religion I don't want to name for fear of being accused of slander) I have no Idea what the level 2 will get you, but we'll see I guess...
Yahoo! Answers - Home

Hope everyone had a good time over 4th of July! Gareth, hope your day was well, as well... Hmmm.. I wonder, do other countries celebrate the 4th, like we do Cinco de Mayo or St. Patrick's Day? I don't know -- would be a good question for Yahoo Answers!

We did hear our Daily Led Zeppelin on the way up to our family reunion, but we'll have to ask Chad what that was, cause I can't remember.

Toodles everyone! Hope you have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

No the 4th is not a national holiday in either Britain or Rep Of Ireland, but it is off course celebrated by Americans over here :) There are no traditional American holidays that we have in our calendar.

I'm going to go and check out that Yahoo thing. I hope it doesn't warp my brain and send me to the loony bin. Oh wait ........ :p

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

We did well here in LA. It was hot and humid! Glad to see you back in Blogland!

Phats said...

I think what you win for level 2 is Chad serving you breakfast in bed for 2 weeks?

Design Goddess said...

I looked at that Yahoo thing...don't get it. Seems like a waste of time to me. I mean, no one had any good questions to answer and I had none to ask. Oh well.

Skiingred said...

Gareth - thanks for the info... good to know!

T-mum - hot and humid? sounds like Ohio at times... you sure you are in LA?

Phats - that would be nice! hmm.. probably have to do a little more to get breakfast in bed...

DG - come on - jump on the bandwagon... join me... join me... here have some kool-aid... ha ha... just kidding about the kool-aid.

Design Goddess said...

Did someone mention Kool-Aid??!!!! I LOVE Kool-Aid! I only need about 5 more points before I can get a plastic Kool-Aid man cup!

Skiingred said...

hey hey hey


as long as Jim Jones isn't serving up the Kool-aid, I'm Kool with it!

Tropical punch is my favorite flavor