13 October 2008

And now for something Completely Different

Big news in the household yesterday. Izzy lost another tooth! This time the Tooth Fairy remembered to collect the teeth before Izzy woke up!

Also - my pets are getting into the Hallo'een spirit: Baby Cat has a nice little bat to play with.
And the fish love to hide behind the Glow in the Dark sign.


Not much, I know, but I lost my "spooky" box of decorations during one of our moves. I had some really cool stuff like funky black cobweb lace, black lights and my favorite: skull wind chimes. So, for the inside of the house, I've pretty much had to start over collecting fall decorations. I just have some ceramic pumpkins and some other fallish decor to take me through Thanksgiving. Oh, and we can't forget "Shawn" -- he's our scarecrow (Watch the Bounty Hunter episode of Psych and you'll know why we named his Shawn.)


Happy October everyone!

4 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I love October.

Phats said...

How much money does she get for her teeth?

Cool decorations!

Kingcover said...

So if Izzy is losing teeth do you not think it is about time you stopped feeding her sweets and cookies and lollipops and desserts and chocolates and mints and ....... do you see where I'm going with this yet??? Just stop feeding her and the problem will be solved. I mean you already have a patio there so if the worst comes to the worst you have a ready-made tomb ;-)

Teehee, j/k.

Design Goddess said...

Shawn's HOT! (The real one, not the corn stalk one)