08 September 2008

Happy Birthday to Chad


So today we celebrated Chad's birthday - Happy Birthday Sweetie - This was the cake this year. Mom does such a good job finding cool things to put on the cake... Buckeyes this year. Very chocolately - YUM! (For those checking in on the skinny blog, I only had a very small piece - portion control portion control)

And speaking of the Bobcats -- how about the first 2.5 quarters of the game on Saturday -- pretty cool, huh?

Right now, Izzy (or Bella as she now prefers to be called) is playing Mario Kart.. that's such a fun game. Chad also got Rockstar for his birthday. It's another winner... who knew that one can get booed off the easy level before the chorus kicks in on "Wanted Dead or Alive"? I have yet to make it to the good parts of the song.

Off to another busy week in this household!

2 comments:

Phats said...

I hate OSU they have the most arrogant fans in the country(chad excluded of course). GO USC!

Ohio played em tough

Design Goddess said...

I know who could get booed off before getting to the chorus....I heard it with my own ears unfortunately!!!

And I still say she wants to be called "Belly" and not Bella or Izzy. Makes perfect sense to me!

I wish I could have been there to celebrate Chaddy-poo's b-day with y'all. Maybe next year I'll be more local.