21 September 2008

Another Update

Well, the winds were a howlin' last week. I have never experienced anything like it - warm, high-speed winds. Izzy almost got carried away by the grill cover as it got caught up in a draft.
Last week was very tough for many. I know how bad it was for those in Ohio, I can't imagine how destructive Ike was on the gulf coast. My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by this weather.

It was strange last week at work. So many of my students couldn't get to school - probably the first time for a digital school we've had so much out at once.

Most of the schools here in central Ohio have already used 3 or 4 calamity days. If this winter is anything like last winter - some kids are going to be mighty unhappy about missing spring or summer break to make up for schools.

Enough about the weather -
Here's a link to my daughter's YouTube premier. She's been asking about being on youtube forever, but, thanks to Dateline, I was very careful about what was shown on the camera. I can just see some sicko oogling pink socks or something. Stupid pervs.

2 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Hope the weather is a little better. And I watched Bella's video - she is adorable and her instructions on how to tie a shoe are great. She must have had a good teacher.

Phats said...

aww that video is so cute! don't worry that Chris guy with To Catch a Predator is always a phone call away with his fake house, and fake undercover girl doing laundry