20 November 2006

Love me or Hate Me

I must admit, one of my guilty pleasures is watching MTV videos I've always liked good music videos, and if you name a song from the 80's - early 90's, I could probably describe the video to you. Now, I usually have to do this way late into the night. There's no way in Hades I'd let Izzy watch MTV at 5 years of age! Plus, late at night, all the really good ones come on. Well, that, or the ones that scare the crap out of you when you fall asleep to MTV and wake up to a video by some death metal band.

Anywho... came across this one, and had to watch it a few times (Thanks, TiVo!) This chick is cool!

Now Playing: Lady Sovereign - Love Me Or Hate Me
Brought you by: Music Codes

5 comments:

Skiingred said...

Sorry - it's not supposed to auto-start... that's a bit annoying, I know!

Unknown said...

Well it's better than not starting at all ;)
That is a really weird video but I'll watch it another few times just to make sure it is :P

Phats said...

Happy Thanksgiving Chad and Skii!

Design Goddess said...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! (guess being in the south is rubbing off!)

I can see why you like this video....it's crazy like you! :D

Unknown said...

Can we have a new post please? :D