01 November 2006

Do you know us?

If you know these people, or are indeed the couple in the photo - contact me!

I found this photo in a copy of a Gossip Girl book.

Don't ask me why I'm reading GG - those books are trashy. But strangely, I can't put them down. In no way do I recommed these books for anyone under 18. (And I am very liberal when it comes to the banning of books!) But, as one who cut her literary chops on Woodiweiss, Lindsay, and Rogers, these are pretty bad. (Sweet Savage Love is tame compared to these.)

But I digress.. If anyone knows who this photo belongs to, or just want's to make up stories about the people in the photo - you know where to put your comments.

On the next blog....
I've FINALLY figured out how to get photos off my phone. I've had the phone for over a year, so there are some good ones!

7 comments:

Design Goddess said...

I'm assuming that the lovely couple are going to a dance...hence the matching colored outfits! Otherwise, no clue who they are!

If these books make SSL look tame, I don't think I should read them. My mommy might not approve!!! ;)

Did you ever figure out how to get the Memphis pics off your other phone???

Skiingred said...

YES -- Graceland pics coming soon!

Hope you are feeling better DG

Unknown said...

Why do you want to get in contact with this couple? I dont understand :(

Yayyy for figuring your phone out :P

Skiingred said...

G -- good question! I'm just using the internet for good, to try and connect people back with the pictures they lost..

Or make fun of them...

Either one works ...

Hahahahaha ---

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhh the picture was lying loose in the book!!! I get it now - I thought it was an actual picture that was on a page that was attached in the book. If you know what I'm trying to say there then please explain it to me because I'm sure there was a much easier way of saying all of that!!! :D
(don't say anything DG!! ;))

Design Goddess said...

uh....duh Gareth! (I didn't say "anything!" :D )

Unknown said...

LOL!!! *smart alec* :P