16 June 2006

Friday Friday Friday

Howdy - It's Friday and the weather is beautiful, the air is fresh and I'm outside working on our new laptop - whoo hoo! The freedom! Now, hopfully, I can get motivated enough to keep up my writing.

I won't go into too much detail here, but for those that heard my "vent" last week at this time, let me assure you - all is taken care of, and things are back to normal, at least for this year. Whew!

I think tonight, we are going to the town's movie night in the park - free movies, bring your own lawn chair, like a drive in, but before cars!

And Now for Pickerington's Place New Feature!

You already know about the Daily Led Zeppelin, and What's on My Desktop.(Which does need updating - come to think of it.) The new one is partially inspired by an email I got this week; you know, one of those, answer the questions and send along so others can get to know you. It's also partially inspired by "Heather's Lunchtime Poll" made popular by the classic - Heathers.

So, here it is - The question of the week (I must admit, the braincells are not up to par today, so I'll have to ponder on another catchy title.)

What's the most exciting and the most boring thing you think you'll do this summer?

TTFN:

4 comments:

Design Goddess said...

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I'm glad it got resolved! Hopefully with a better outcome than what you were thinking.

As for your "question of the week" I'd have to say the most exciting will be spending time in Pickerington, the most boring will be the rest of the time. :)

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

I am out of the loop on this one. Anyway, I am glad it was resolved.

As for my summer, I will be stuck here in LA all summer. Nothing really to report good or bad about that. School starts in August.... tooo soon!!!!!

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

BTW you need to change the link to my page!!! It doesn't work now....

Phats said...

It has been in the 90's and feeling more like 100 here lately, too hot to sit outside! unfortunately i work outside haha oh well getting a good tan at least