12 December 2005

What's The Use

If you're only going to post once every two weeks why do it at all. Are our lives REALLY that boring that we have nothing to say in over two weeks? Well everyone knows who won survivor I suppose... I was really disappointed as I usually am with all things that build up over a long period of time and then end suddenly... Kind of like going to a movie you've been waiting to see for several months, the time finally comes, you go and then it's nothing special just another movie... That's pretty much every movie I see these days... I'd say the last movie I was really excited about seeing and wasn't totally disappointed in was Interview With A Vampire or Pulp Fiction. It's been AT LEAST that long since I saw a REALLY good movie that wasn't totally overrated. Wait I take that back American Beauty, that was one that was awesome and MENA SUVARI, OH MENA!!!!


HOLY MENA BATMAN!

Yeah she kind of looks like a crack whore at times but who doesn't love that look anyway?

Since we're posting pics of crack whores we might as well take a look at one of my all time favorite TV actresses...

THE QUEEN OF THE MINI SKIRT!

So I've got O.A.R. blaring in my ears via the iPod and I've posted my once a month blog entry.

Oh I almost forgot I can't wait for "date night" on Wednesday. I'll teach the old lady to dump me... Miga I'm leaving it up to you to pick where you want to go! You know how I am with decisions. Oh yeah and I don't have a car cause Ski is taking it so pick me up at 6:00 babe... I don't know if you've seen Walk The Line yet but I'd love to see that... If not it's ok as you know I'd probably be disappointed with it anyway...

Let me know if 6:00 is good for you....

Adios folks! We'll see some of you later in the week....



9 comments:

Phats said...

haha nice entry chad, welcome back.

This is the first time in a long time that I have liked all three of the survivors left. I was rooting for Steph(hello she is hot) but danni was okeh too. The reunion was a snoozer, i wanted to see fighting!

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

My take... Steph is way hot so I was rooting for her... Rafe probably deserved to win more than anyone that was left and Danni skated along and plotted correctly in the end... I think if we had seen the Judd that was on the reunion show on the actual show he may have had a shot at the million... Much more calm and not such a hothead...

Phats said...

Calista Flockheart, man I miss Ally McBeal

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

was she just "the shit" or what... I found that show the last few seasons it was on the air when Coke Head Downey Jr came on... Porti De Rossi is another wowzer from that show... I really miss that one and Boston Public... Don't know if you remember that one or not but it was a really good show too..

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Glad to here ya'll are living and breathing!!!

Have fun in the NE part of the state!

LBseahag said...

hmmm...she's no Thora Birch....

Design Goddess said...

Woo hoo! Date night with Chaddy-poo! Can't wait! Although I'm no crack-whore so you'll probably be just as disappointed like you are with your movies.

Phats said...

Chad I think we'd be best friends I love Boston Public too. You know that portia is dating ellen degeneres right? Did you see the dancing baby episode on Ally McBeal?

Have fun with design ;)

I Think I've Gone Mad said...

portia is doing WHAT??? She's a lesbian too??? Dear sweet LORD what is up with this... Portia, Jodie Foster, and DG told me about another one that I can't quite remember at this time.... Who was it DG we were talking about and you said she was lesbian too??? Oh well it must be a wonderful life... No men to listen to, get to spend time with someone who could be your best friend instead of your boyfriend... Hey wait a minute I just made a case for being a lesbian... Hey Phats you know Boston Public is on "W" if you have it.. Not that I run around watching women's channels or anything but I was channel surfing while here at mom in laws and found it... So if you have the "W" you have Boston Public...