30 December 2011

Family Update:

Since the last post several years ago, here are some updates:

  • We now have 2 beautiful daughters - Iz is now 10 and Abby is almost 2.
  • We are still in the same house; I think this is the longest we have been in one residence since we were married last century. 
  • Still have Baby Cat and some fish.  We've added a loach and a very cute hamster named Rubarb. 
  • I've knitted some awesomely cute and cozy things like hats, scarves, blankets, drink cozies and the like. 
  • We've had some personal events thrust upon us in the past 2 years that have tested our family, but have made us stronger and closer together. 
  • I've finally started painting more rooms in our house. 
  • My best friend moved to Florida (yeah for her, sad for me.) 
  • my cooking has improved thanks to older cookbooks - love trying old recipes 
That's all I can think of right now.  Take care everyone and I hope 2012 will be a winner for everyone! 

3 comments:

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

WOW, I didn't realize how long it's been since your last post.... HUGS!

Skiingred said...

Yeah, It's been quite a while!

Design Goddess said...

Your best friend in FL misses you, too! :(