01 November 2007

Time to get writing....and a mummy

Why I feel the need to do this during what will probably be one of the craziest months this year... I don't know, but it's something I really want to do!

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

In other news, Izzy was a mummy last night... I had fun making the costume - super easy. I found some muslin for 97c a yard, tore it into strips and pinned/knotted it to a black sweat suit. Well, it looked better on the hanger, and I didn't take walking into account, so much of it fell. I'm not sure if mummies had that much hair, but Izzy had fun in the costume!

Chad took her out for about 35 minutes -- she wanted to come back after about 15, but she trudged on. I think she had more fun handing out candy!

This is Izzy and "Shawn" our scarecrow. He's named Shawn because of his black vest. Fans of Psych will remember the bounty hunter episode and get the connection!


And the grapevine is whispering about my latest album - Skii Sings the Classics. Apparently two tracks have been released by an unnamed insider (you know who you are!) Who knows...more may be on the way!

2 comments:

Kingcover said...

It's hard to tell the difference in the last picture which one is which :-P
I see Cher let you borrow her hair for the night. Cher the singer, not the blogger lol.

I meant to thank you for doing the song for me a while ago. It was a real joy to listen to your harmonious voice and perfect pitch *chuckle*. (DG told me to say that :-D)

Design Goddess said...

I did no such thing, KC!

And Skii, I have NO idea who leaked your songs to the press. But I promise you that I will find out who it was and punish them severely!!!