05 September 2006

TV junkie

Fall TV season ... gotta love it! If it weren't for my Tivo and DVR on the upstairs computer - I don't know what I'd do!

Last night, I watched on of my favorite types of TV shows - "the semi true story of some pop culture reference of my youth but with a 21st century spin, but not authorized movie" It was: Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Diff'rent Strokes' Apparently, I missed it the first time it was on, but entertaining all the same.

I never knew just how much Gary C hated that line he was so known for. Because of that, I'm changing the tag line on my comment link. (*never fear - it's still an 80's reference!)

No matter how bad my life gets, I don't think it will ever be as bad as the cast of Diff'rent Strokes!

6 comments:

Phats said...

90210 comes out on DVD in NOV! :) haha

Design Goddess said...

Yeah saw parts of this too. Kinda crazy. I kinda figured he didn't like that line when he appeared in Surreal Life and everyone asked him to say it b/c Todd had come into the restaurant where he was managing the cast. But he profusely refused to say it.

Unknown said...

I remember watching this show too! :)

B said...

I don't even know what you are talking about! I don't think I ever caught a complete episode of this show...it falls in the "Punky Brewster" category for me. I'm too busy with Eureka, NipTuck, Medium, Cold Case, 4400, Monk, Psych....yikes...I need to get a job! Pluz, Lil' Iz got me started on watching Quantum Leap reruns!

Design Goddess said...

Wonder if she got Nona on the Knight Rider thing too??? :)

Phats said...

Love the pictures on DG's site