14 May 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day! I hope every mother enjoyed the day today!

This morning, I went out with my mother in law and some of her friends -- we had a great lunch!

When I got back home, hubby had a bunch of flowers waiting for me, along with a DVD of one of my favorite movies - Bend it like Beckham. (I think I like it because of the accents!)

It was great!


Also - my conference went very well -- we only had a few hitches, but for the first conference my writing group put on - it went very well! We have big plans for next year, and it should be even better!

I'm jazzed about my writing, for the first time, last night I dreamed of signing books at my first booksigning - great feeling! I can't wait to go to the national conference this July!

Happy Mothers day!

4 comments:

Design Goddess said...

Happy Mother's Day!! :)

He bought you that movie?! That's very sweet since he didn't understand why we liked it. What a guy!

Can't wait for Friday!

Phats said...

Happy Mother's Day Skii!! Chad is such a great hubby

Unknown said...

You got Bend It Like Beckham. Hahahahaha.
Skii and David sitting up a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
David fell out of the tree,
O-U-C-H-!

:p

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too. I hope things are going well. I hope to see you all sometime soon.