29 June 2005

nearly midnight ramblings

Shaving - always good to have a sharp razor.

Life without A/C when you are used to it for the past few years is not always comfortable. Even though I grew up without it - we always had a nice breeze a blowing through the house. No breeze on Delaware. But we have the pool. A/C was fixed today.

The pool was *only* 84 degrees today :) Wonderful!

My daughter could talk forever if we let her. She may talk a bunch, but I am thankful she can speak.

Georgette Heyer is an fabulous Regency writer!

There are many strange people in the world with many strange tastes. But who am I to judge.

I think Scooby-doo is the smartest of the bunch. I've seen about every Scooby incarnation (several times, over and over and over and over), so I'm a pretty solid on my decision.

I have yet to come up empty handed on a Google search.

The CA freeway system makes for an interesting drive. Did you know wheelbarrows are commonplace on I-15? Or that is is apparently legal for motercycles to drive ON the white dotted lines, rather than in between them? I'll have to remember that for next time.

No comments: